AR500 Level III ASC 10″x12″ Plates
Price Not Announced
AR500 Armor® Level III Body Armor is manufactured from an extremely rugged ballistic grade steel core and coated with our PAXCON (a division of Line-X) spall and fragmentation protective coating. Our ballistic steel plate is unmatched in the industry and is formulated and treated specifically to our specifications for improved consistency, durability, and then tested to NIJ standards. Our ballistic core is stress fracture resistant, features an ultra-low profile ballistic core of only 0.26”, and is designed to handle extreme abuse in day to day use, training, and less than ideal storage conditions. AR500 Armor® body armor will outlast alternative armor solutions such as Ceramic, Dyneema, UHMWPE, and raw/uncoated steel trauma plates.
Level III Rating: AR500 Armor® body armor is Stand-Alone and Multi-Hit capable. Designed to defeat rifle threats up to 7.62×51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at velocities up to 2,780 feet per second and all pistol calibers.
Our 10” x 12” Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) armor plates fit nearly all industry standard plate carriers and all plate carriers capable of accepting Medium and Large SAPI body armor plates. Our 10” x 12” ASC body armor offers adequate coverage of your vitals which include your heart, lungs, and surrounding blood vessels on most people. 10” x 12” is the most common size and fits the widest selection of plate carriers available on the market.
Featuring and ergonomic form, our curved 10″ x 12″ plate further improves ergonomics over standard flat body armor plates. The curve contours to your body and is recommended if you wear your body armor on a regular basis, or for duty use. A specific radius has been chosen for maximum comfort as a front or back plate for operators of varying height and weight; our curved 10″ x 12″ body armor can be used in either position in your plate carrier. To achieve the best ergonomics possible we recommend a curved front and back plate.
AR500 Armor® 10” x 12” Body Armor Features:
• 10” x 12” body armor will fit in Plate Carriers capable of accepting up to Medium and Large SAPI plates
• Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
• Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
• Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
• Level III Rifle threat rated for calibers up to 7.62×51 (.308 Winchester) at 2,780fps
• Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) – Patent Pending
• PAXCON (Line-X) Military grade anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
• Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
• Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
• Designed to be used as a front or back plate
• Maintenance Free
• 0.26” Ultra low profile ballistic core
• Weight 8.0lbs (+/- 5% due to PAXCON coating)
• 100% Made in the USA